Posted on Monday 19th March 2018
Further details have been released for the 2018 Staffordshire Prepared conference
DATE: Thursday 24 May 2018
VENUE: Entrust HQ, Riverway, Stafford, ST16 3TH
- Manchester City Council: Fiona Worrall
- HM Coroner: Joanne Kearsley
- Demos Think Tank: Carl Jack Miller
- Victims of Terrorism Unit: Siobhan Jolliffe
- Greater Manchester Police -Senior Identification Manager: Jonathan Chadwick
- Manchester bomb attack - Community issues following the attack & the Coroner’s role in response.
- Westminster Bridge attack - Reflecting on the attack and the wider multi-agency implications.
- Exploiting social media in an Emergency.
- Supporting victims of terrorism.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Resilience professionals
- Emergency & contingency planners
- Strategic & tactical decision makers
- Emergency responders at all levels
- Local Resilience Forum members
This is an all day event, convenient for M6 junction13/14 (free on-site parking), local bus/train links. A buffet lunch is included and refreshments will be available throughout the day
To book your place: https://www.staffordshireprepared.gov.uk/Training--Exercises/Conference-Booking-Form.aspx