National Lockdown: Stay at Home
On Monday 4th January, the Government announced new national restrictions that should be followed immediately.
Full details of the national lockdown restrictions are available to view on the Government website.
Hands, Face, Space
To help to control the virus, you must always:
- wash hands - keep washing your hands regularly
- cover face - wear a face covering over your nose and mouth in enclosed spaces
- make space - stay at least 2 metres apart - or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions
The symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a continuous cough
- a high temperature (of 37.8 degrees Celsius or more)
- shortness of breath
- anosmia (loss of or a change in the normal sense of smell/taste)
If you think that you have symptoms of coronavirus you must self-isolate immediately.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms, you should book a test and self-isolate immediately.
You can book a test here.
If you do not have access to the internet and need to book a test, you can do so by dialling 119.
Local outbreak control plans: