Full details of the current coronavirus restrictions in place and further information on each stage of the roadmap to unlocking are available to view on the Government website.
Local FAQs relating to coronavirus restrictions have been produced by Stoke-on-Trent City Council and Staffordshire County Council:
Hands, Face, Space
To help to control the virus, you must always:
- wash hands - keep washing your hands regularly
- cover face - wear a face covering over your nose and mouth in enclosed spaces
- make space - stay at least 2 metres apart - or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions
The symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a continuous cough
- a high temperature (of 37.8 degrees Celsius or more)
- shortness of breath
- anosmia (loss of or a change in the normal sense of smell/taste)
If you think that you have symptoms of coronavirus you must self-isolate immediately.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms, you should book a test and self-isolate immediately.
You can book a test here.
If you do not have access to the internet and need to book a test, you can do so by dialling 119.
Local outbreak control plans:
Information relating to the COVID-19 vaccine and current eligibility is available on the NHS website.
Individuals who are eligible to receive their vaccine can book an appointment by visiting the NHS ‘book a coronavirus vaccination’ website.